Thursday, September 23, 2004

R.O.M

Today is a weird day..feeling not so good, but not so bad..thinking of changing job but haf too many commitment on hand..stress another word. Too many things on my mind, thinking how come my life run this way.. I want a change..yet I dunno what..

Early in the morning, I saw my pal who I know for 11yrs online. I was happy to see yet strange as this hour she will be at work. She told me she's on leave becoz her good friend is getting ROM today. Hmm..from this..my brain starts to ponder..RoM.. hmm..when its my turn..although I said before," Nah, dunwan to get into r/s so fast..", etc.. hey..which ger dunwan pple to dote on, care for, feel loved and wanted..

I sit back on my chair, I stare at the screen for a moment. Since I start to have my 1st boyfriend when I was 16, I already change 10 boyfriends so far..what happened to my past r/s.. Am I a loser or I just can't manage my love life well or I just anyhow fall in love.. I dun haf the answer to myself at all..

Among these 10, I only truly loved 2 before. The one is a cute guy who is 2yrs younger den me. Being with him is the happiness moment so far..he bring me all the laughter and fun. But things don't seem to work long..we were together abt a yrs plus and its blow off.. sometimes I think back, ya..I admitted, I took him for granted..I tot he will always treat me good, swallowed all my nonsenses until my friend told me he sicked of me saying break up after each quarrel. ha..see! Dat's me when I was young.. Until now, the feeling yrs back is still fresh in my mind..whenever pple ask me,"Hey, who is the one u love most?" Its still him..although he dun haf looks or figure nor anything..Love is blind..

No comments: