Friday, September 24, 2004

Dream or Nightmare?

Yesterday I was talking to a guy on the phone who I know him through Mirc. It was not the 1st time we chatted..but it was different this time round.
We chatted happily when he suddenly said he like me..on my side, he's nice, sweet and most importantly I love to tok to him. But I ponder abt this.. The fact is he never see me before, how can he fall for me? I am a girl with no confidence..he said he wanted to meet me..of coz..I said no as I daren't.. I feel that I have no looks nor figure..nothing of me will attract him..
I thought for awhile last night..there's people who go after me, but they don't mind my looks..don't mind dat I am FAT..which alot of pple saw my photo and said I don't look as I am fat.. hehe.. decieving photo!!~ But this guy here might go for looks and figure..
I simply just want to protect myself. I hate to hear this kinda of things.."Wat happened to you? Why u gain so much weight?", "Hey, u really need to lose some weight?"..etc
Those who said all this didn't knew that it's actually hurt me..but good as well, those nasty remarks make me wanting to slim down so much..dat I am trying now but still no result..
Some friends said, why bother to slim down when there's pple going after you..To me, is not about bgr..its more towards the confidence..I want to gain back my confidence..

No comments: