Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Rabbit ? Snake ? nahz...

Guys..could u all believe this? I broke up with my ex bf juz bcoz his mum said Chinese Horoscope RABBIT and ROOSTER dun match!! We were abt to ROM le and the mum took our eight characters to seek those fortune-teller and to find out this!! Nonsenses or stupid? Nahz..I was sad abt this for a month and I got over it le. We were deeply in love b4 but he love his mum more.. =) much more wor..duhz..

I did research..and found out ...so its the deadly Snake and Dragon dat Match with Rooster! (Dragon according to frenzz, snake from books)...Snake snake snake.. =P GUys born iN year 1977!

We still contact each other but recently decided to stop le..as he felt dat he can't move on with his own life and I am here..bored at work enuff to tell pple my story..

No comments: