Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Love is a wonderful thing..

When I was 16 years old, I haf this dream..finding my dream man, get marry, settle down, haf children and led a everlasting happiness life. Soon, I met my 1st Boyfriend who is charming, big build with a pair of beautiful big eyes. It was love at sight! It's really was! My heart beats against the second hand! I avoid his eyes, avoid hearing him, but he was everywhere..
It was on the same day I knew him dat he became mine. I tot, as dat point of time, everything was so beautiful..but I was wrong.. We were together about 2 weeks when friends came and told me this.."Hey Joanne! Kang is getting marry next month! You din knw abt it?" I was shocked, my heart hurted....He was lying to me all this while.. "What am I to him?" I asked myself..
Guess did I become more alert and protect myself more? Nahz... I din..I guess this is bcoz I believe Love is a wonderful thing~

No comments: