Saturday, September 25, 2004

Meaningless..

My Cute Friend!
I know this friend through irc and happened to be he's friends' friend so we become friends..but suddenly today I feel that he's a bully! Like to say me then say sorry. Like to kick me then muackz. I think he's JING SHEN FEN LIE! =pPPp

My Stupid Boss!
I hate him until I feel like slapping him! He's such an idiotic fellow with NO BRAIN! He tot wat..he only the boss ley! If he want to fire me, just fire! Don't make stupid remarks nor shake his stupid head!

Sometimes I really don't know what to do with my own life. I seem to have no interests in anything ard..I can't bother to pack my room..can't bother to watch those vcds I bought 2 months ago. Went to repair my Diamond necklace which my ex gave me as birthday present 2 months yet until now not collect by me ley. Complaint bored is my hobby I guess, yet friends asked me out, I rather couch at home. I am sick of clubbing already..I will be bored to death! Looking at guys fishing girls.. Girls flirting with guys.. Bengsters to be fighting..What the hell? Nonsense is the only word! I just don't understand why people bother to spend money on beers, Martel or watever. They drink, drank, drunk...den vomit?? Why bother to drink it when u're going to vomit it out? duhz.. Life? Aiyoz..give me the money ma..I help you all to spend!!

No comments: