Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wedding Photos are here!





I've a great day during my wedding from morning to night...
Thanks all my jiemeis and my husband side those brothers for their kind help, especially my buddy!! Buddy, without u, I dunno what to do.. owe u a meal, I promise!
Oh, and my cousin, Anmy too.. she's really my best cousin! I love u, jiejie!
My husband has a memorable day playing the games from jiemeis and I enjoyed the wonderful feeling when my husband said the reason why he wants to marry me....
I guess my husband wants to thank Dave and Garbiel so much, guess my husband owe them a meal too! heez..
I'm also so glad to have those close friends, schoolmates, colleagues attending my wedding and share my joy and happiness! Thanks so much for them for letting out their times and attended my wedding!
I really have the most enjoyable and wonderful night, without them, I will not be so happy!
hmm, but dinner photos are not here yet, so friends, dun ask me for the photos so fast!!
heez..
Will update soon upon collection!~

No comments: