Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Buddiez Roxz

Buddy Reyne aka ah ngoh aka Jennet aka panpan, I'm so glad to have you as a buddy by my side for more den half of my life spend on earth... without I dunno what will I become..
Thanks for being my best sister!

coz u know la, I dunno how to tell u all this when I'm with you.. shy* u c.. heez...
I really feel so honour knowing you! Having this feeling for the past 16 years we know each other..

Thanks god for letting u appear in my life, just like my husband, god makes him appear in my life to make me feel complete!

Thanks to wake me up in the past when I was wrong..

Thanks to comfort me when I'm sad, although u r not good at it!

Thankd for your advise and guidance when I meet troubles/problems...

Our irresistible grppyz has seem to fall apart which really make me misses all the fun we spent together back den... especially when friend get close to u, den I get so jealous till u laugh real loud at me... heez// times fly as I says..

And Now, I sincerely wish u all the best in your career and your family life!!~
wish me all the best too okie?

Loving you deeply de
Joanne aka dandan aka ah 'e aka kaithlynn (i love this name!) haha..

3 comments:

‡®e¥nĂ©‡ said...

wahrao eh.. see this post almost makes me cry!!! lolz i love u too! muack muack

lauhero said...

Friends are forever (be it good or bad) Real Friends are a life-time (regardless of whatever happen)Tressure it when you have it.
GOOD LUCK

dandan...™ said...

=D dun cry panpan!~ heehee...
muackz muackz..

Lauhero-
Thanks lei!!