Monday, October 22, 2007

Changes through the years...

I was browsing through my old photos *Year 2003 - 2006 and realised I did lookz abit differ now and den.... and my hairstyle has been short/shoulder most of the times....
My current hair is the longest I ever keep already. haha. Due to weather, I guess I'm going to have a hair cut soon!

Every single photo will bring me back to dat arena when taken, so naturally memory flashes back and I've a smile to myself thinking of it...

*It is always good to have something for me to remind us of the happy moments.

Ok.

Time is running very fast these few years, just like I blinked my eyes a few times and it is 2007 now what, ending soon..............

I guess blink blink again, I will be annouce as a 30 age woman le....

Well.

Objective.

I have to learn to be a real adult although I'm adult already.

Hubby Peter Pan will assist me.

And I will pronounce I'm a mature mother when the time is ripes!

Jiayou!

4 comments:

‡®e¥né‡ said...

hmm.... a hidden msg in this post??

dandan...™ said...

Not as u think, not yet confirm.. haha... getting myself prepare in case u c...

‡®e¥né‡ said...

OH.. NOT BAD.. U GOT WHAT I MEAN HAHAA

lauhero said...

Photo is for memento, looking forward to obtaining the objective in life is worthy of a life-time, getting older is getting wiser.
ALL THE BEST