Sunday, October 14, 2007

Funny Memory...

Well, as a married woman at this mid-night hour, what can I do?

Basically hubby is already at the house of "zhou gong" playing chess, so left me alone finding things to do....


So.........

I decided to surf net and den.....

juz went to my buddy's blog and browsed through her old posts. (as there is no update u see..)

ok.. focus point.

I saw this particular post and I laughed real loud at it. I tot back of dat moment and well, dat matter is really stressing all my power at dat time...
so happy enuff, i leave his fists. Heez

I cut and paste it to show my silly action...


please see...........



Friday, March 31, 2006

i am forced to...
i do not want to do this..i have no intention to post it at all..i know it is unethical..but i'm being forced to do it..there are times when you have to make certain kind of decisions..and this time.. i have decided..


No matter what the cost will be..


No matter what it might result in..

I have to do it..


It is something which i HAVE TO share with all...+++


Buddy PInk pig, nvr failed to tickle my funny bones with her antics..At times she seems quite street-smart, at times she just need a little guidance...


This time.. i think she's heading nowhere..---She mentioned few times about her irritating boss who accussed her of doing something which she did not really do, and not accomplishing tasks assigned to her. hence somebody (my current hubby) suggested to her to write a daily report of her tasks and send to her boss..


She did.


However, in a cute way..


She told me,"i think the report i'm writing is giving me so much stress.. i have to find something to do every now and then.. to ensure my report is filled up thoroughly, and my boss willnot see that i did not do what's assigned to me.. writing up the report is like smacking herself hard in the face""But it's just a list of what u have done and just cc him all the msgs to ur boss, what's so stressed about it..?"


I Wonder...Until she tells me about it...The report is soooooooooo thorough..TOO THOROUGH i say...She basically had to list down what she does EVERY MINUTE.Well...


A picture speaks a thousand words...



No wonder she's so stressed...


I guess she's feeling less stressed now?


coz.. after sharing her sorrows with us.. all of us.. huihui, jaejae and i..


practically rolled on the floor... LaUGHInG at her "meticulous" performance!


We're not evil..


It.. is just...SO HILARIOUS!!!


[HA!!!!]


Well... She makes a good shipping agent.. recording the times Specifically..


Shipping agents needs talents like her..


posted by ‡®e¥né‡ at 3/31/2006 11:23:00 AM

1 comment: