Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sick on my Birthday

Finally my ear is on the way to recovery.. Except a little of ear block now, ache abit when applying cream + eardrops..
everything is fine..

Seen doctors in my whole life. 5 doctors in 7 days.

Monday once.. during work.

Tues night ache until cannot stand it thus Wed morning my dad drove me to the doctor...

Wed Night, the ache became very unbearable..
Midnight hubby brought me SGH..
Doctor wanna to give me injection and stay at SGH.. because I dunwan, went home and was given 3 days mc..

Thursday, bear was still around... but took the pain killer, beta.

Friday morning, my birthday. Stomach/Gastric Pains occured. Unbearable Pain again.
Keep perspiring, its cold. Rashes occured as well on my both hands.
Mum said cannot, must see doctor.

Friday night, seen doctor at Bukit Timah, Nan Seng Clinic.
Doctor said the prescription from SGH was a mistake.
One of the pain killer caused my stomach/gastric pain & rashes. The pain killer must be taken with gastric medicine to protect my gastric, but the SGH doctor did not.

End up spending my birthday at the clinic waiting for my turn, when everything is done, its already 11plus in the night.

Took this last doctor's medicine and my pain is gone..
I love this old old doctor! He cured me! Thanks Doctor. =)

No comments: