Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Collection of key!

Abit excited over finally we're invited for collection of key.
Tomorrow @ HDB Hub, proposed collection @ 10.10am.

I called up hubby and informed of the documents we nid to prepare and bring along,
den we chatted for awhile.. abit miss hubby at this moment..

I'm actually quite worry about our renovation loan, well my hubby said,"dun worry, now u think so much also no use right?"..

True.

Thus I stopped thinking about this issue.

Today an old old old friend, asked through another friend for my contact..
I think.. its about 3 yrs we never contact le ba.

Kinda of bring back some past memories, day we spent together.
Asked him if he has a girlfriend now, his answer is not fated to be with any of the girl-friends.

Hmm, he still does not change abit.
Still having a few girlfriends..

Anyway, decided to meet-up for dinner.. catch up abit with old friend,
the feeling is great.

Let's me think wea for dinner......

No comments: