Friday, March 09, 2007

Our Flat!

Ytd woke up early in the morning, even earlier den going work, just to ensure we arrive HDB hub early enough to go and proceed all the documents.

When we arrived, we were instructed previous night to go ROOM 136 to borrow our Appointment Letter as we did not receive it through email. We were told we need the Appointment Letter to buy Fire Insurance from A.I.G, level 2.

We went in and saw an old uncle sitting beside the desk, so I asked,"Uncle, I was told I could come and borrow Appointment letter from you as we need that to buy Fire Insurance.."

Old Uncle said,"Dun need dun need, just give them your I/C, they can scan from there."

Me immdiately said thank you and move off.

So, we took the elevator to the 2nd storey, went to the counter directly, as there was a signboard stated, no queue number require.

We sat down and he asked us for the letter, we explained the whole issue to him and he said,"Sorry Mdm, we cannot use I/C. You must have the Appointment letter."

I looked at my husband, my husband looked back.
Well done, one said dun nid, one said nid. In the end, we walked up and down like idiot couples.

We went to 1st floor, went into room 136, I stared at the old uncle and said,"Excuse uncle, they said they need the Appointment Letter, if not I cannot purchase, can u borrow me the letter, pls?"

Old uncle really very weird, he shoke his head and said,"They can use I/C one, now say cannot, den so troublesome.."

Look, who trouble who. I really don't understand this old uncle.
I'm not angry, just frustrated as we're in hurry of time.

In the 1st place, if he lend us the appointment letter, pass to us, everything is fine.....right?

After purchasing of Fire Insurance, paid $6.20, we went to take our queue number.
Number 2125 and my husband said,"eh, last sunday 4D is what har?"

aiyo.. 1225 la.. no link .. no link.. no buy ibet u see..

Everything was settled at the HDB by 11.00am, went for lunch after that, followed by Town Concil to settle my husband's existing name is his flat at TPY.

Nothing settled as my father-in-law is needed to be present.

So we proceed to our new flat and haha, we were really late.
Meet supplier and our fengshui master at 1.00pm.

When we arrived, we already see our contractor, Vincent sitting on a stool outside my flat corrider.

So paiseh til I keep saying sorry sorry...
Well, nice guy like him dun mind and keep saying its okay, its okay.

After Fengshui Master see through, and after discussion, no major changes are being made.
So quite fine with us..

Now, is our renovation loan going to be approve?
hmm.... wait bah.......

1 comment:

Whiskoffee said...

So many hurdles arh? Sounds like you are clearing an obstacle course...