Wednesday, March 28, 2007

3 auspicious dates

Given by our FengShui Master 3 auspicious dates for the Start work of our Renovation. So called, “开工”.

As given, 06th April, 12th April, 13th April..

Chosen 06th, but cannot. Public Holiday. Contractor no work!
So alternative, have to pick the 2nd date, 12th April and so coincidence is my Mama’s birthday, also my Final Theory Test date.

And btw, this is my 2nd time taking final theory test le! No study and thought I will be so smart to pass the test! No free lunchie!!

And tml, my colleague (He very well-versed in electric.) will visit my flat and give me a quotation on the re-wiring and cable points, etc. Heard he don’t charge very expensive so…. Check out his quotation tml and compare!

And also, this Friday I’m going for tile choosing! So excited!

So so so, next will be furniture shopping!!!!!!!!!!

So 期待!!

No comments: