Friday, February 02, 2007

Valentine Day coming so soon...

Hmm.. Valentine Day coming...
I already start hinting my special someone abt me wanting a new handphone...
me goes this way.. "valentine coming hor, feel like buying dat Ericsson Z610i ley..." den me goes smiling..
trying to act abit cute la...

At this moment, he looked at me with his eyes wide open.. follow by swallowing his saliva...
den he goes.... "har...wat...oh...ic......." .

I know it. He will said this!
Den he started to hint me back abt wat he want for valentine day...
but in the end, he looked at me blur and said,"actually I dunno wat I want also ley...u save it to next yr credit k?" . **super cute sia. heez

We're smiling while he held my hand and saw my purse being grabbed tight by my finger.
He noticed the tear of my purse and he said,"aiyo..ur purse spoilt already..must buy new one already.." .
me smiled at him and agreed cannot more and I said,"Yalor..spoilt le..my bday coming soon also ley...." .

well, he was so smart! He laughed and he said,"Har? what u say? I cannot hear u ley...". and den he ran away..
heez..
**Cute chat day night with my special someone..

Actually no present doesn''t matter to me.. its the thought dat counts..

No comments: