Friday, February 23, 2007

Mrs. Lim


dandan has stepped into a new path of her life..

Excited to be named differently and address differently...



Hereby I take my pledge to love him with whole of my life..

To treasure, to hold, to love til end of our lives..



Putting on the ring of love, hereby pronounce Ms. Dandan, the wife of Mr. Lim Yan Meng..

=D

Yes.. I'm Mrs. Lim now..

The wife of my husband~



From this moment on, I will love you with every bit of my heart..



I love u, hubby!!~

7 comments:

‡®e¥nĂ©‡ said...

so sweet.....
goosebumps as i read this entry

dandan...™ said...

haha! Buddy!!I know u feel happy for I'm so xingfu!~

Anonymous said...

Hmm... bless this new couple with a blissful life along with beautiful children.

All the best, Mrs Lim.

I'm so envious. hehehe.

-Ah Piao

lauhero said...

0404 la, Mrs Lim
A new path of another charpter in life, 0404 again
Congratulation la

Richard said...

Did you really get married?

Wow! Congratulations and may you share a happy and successful life together.

dandan...™ said...

Thank u GUYS!!~
I keep all the wishes & blessing in my pocket, will take out and use it when I face troubles!
heez..

Richard, I really get married le!

Old Beng said...

LIM peh ka li kong

It's good to get married la!!!

A new life, a new beginning, good Mrs LIM

LIM peh kong wan liao