Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ktv Trip again....

Ktv trip with colleagues... hmm.... let me think... I think it's december 2006 ba?

Photos just arrived yesterday!

haha...

well, cute Pics attached...........

This is me & xiaodi.....


haha.. funny de J.j....

Weirdo Jennifer & Jiamin.................




This is my Tall Sista lor.. the one who is LATE!!





Act cute...


Mr. Ong & Mr. Joey...


They have couple look, dun they?



My fav, Minmin... heez..
dunno how to describle her also...


Ok.. My part-time lover ley.. acc me when my bf not ard..





** The End! **

2 comments:

lauhero said...

me la lauhero, got a new blog name lor, old one forgot password and don't know how to sign in the old blog, so bo pian
http://lau-hero.blogspot.com/

oh oh oh, no chinese version yet, finding way to fit it up

dandan...™ said...

aiyoz..why so forgetful ley...
old hero really old liao wor..
no worry.. I will wait patiently for your chinese stories!!~

Btw, I'm very fine as u said...
heez.. u muz be fine too right?
and
Happy New Year Too!!