Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine Day again..

Last Sat, out with Angel and Jiamin for dinner @ Cafe Carltel - branch PS..
absentee - Jennifer.. poor thing, down with fever..

We settled ourselves comfortably @ the smoking area, with Jiamin excited saying the Table Number is 83.
silly woman born in 1983 lor, dat's why so "xin fen"

I start to look ard for table of my year.. and discovered by Jiamin, table location not in my favor, its at non-smoking area. Thus, i gave a very sad look and decided to move on hunting for menu, hungry la!!

Before I did that, I gave a glance at my watch and shook my head...
Very well done, my tall sista, Angeline was late!!

She told me she nid to dress up, make up... and she turned up to be.............. a disappointment...
her motive was to fish up a boyfriend home... and ended up with Jiamin ''pao-ing'' nan ren..
and to know his name is Jiahao..
well... I got to say my Jiamin is very powerful sia....

And well, I got myself macoroni + soup + bread + peach tea for dinner.. Yummyz...
So full, so guilty..
heez.. weight gaining program is no good, but I can't resist.. forgive me......

And I admitted, women are 38! We can chatted from 7pm till nearly 12am..
And now u asked me what we chatted about, I really couldn't remember much...
It was like the foods dat night, into my stomach and out its went into the toilet bowl and flushed away....
haha..

so.. next issue.....

HapPy VaLentiNe DaY To All of YOu, you, YOU!!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you look so happy, it's Valentine day and singing at KTV huh, Miss Egg (so call dandan), how are you, good must be.

Enjoy your holiday this few days &
HAPPY NEW YEAR

oh, oh, me, lau hero