Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm lost..

How will you know you're falling in love or you just want someone to accompany you?
I been asking myself..
I dunwan to hurt myself in a relationship..
I admit..I don't want commitment....
I admit..I like those care and concern from those people who come after me. ( Though I'm ugly n fat lah)
Well..maybe because of this, I've been thinking whether they chase after me is they really like me or for fun only.

Anyway, I serious enjoying my single life now and I dunwan anything to disturb my peaceful period of time..

Tot I've alot of things weighing on my mind, my brain still remain shut down condition..
I dun wish to think too much..
I dunwan to believe in wat people told me recently..
But on the other hand, I am afraiding its will come true..
Pray hard..everything will sail smoothly..
Luv you,
dandan@bendan.com

No comments: