Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Friendship..

Recently I am troubled with the word,"friendship".
Friends...
How we define a good trustworthy friend...

Wat kind of person deserve us to treat them nicely and offer our help to them when needed..

What kind of friends we should keep a distance...and how do we see a person whether he/she's acting infront of us or he/she is sincere in being our long time good friend..

Some people come and know you hoping you will become his girlfriend one day and walk away if dat never come true...

Some people stick to some idiot guys who put on air with attitudes because dat fool is RICH..

Some people like to go out with some nasty friends who alwiz hang their vugular languages ard their mouth because they have a car...


But I just want a real good friend who really care for me..guide me through my life..telling me wat is right..wat is wrong...grow up together..sharing all happiness and sadness..
Is this too much I ask for?

I dunwan friend who treat me good infront of me...and stalk me behind my back and start spreading nonsenses abt me....NOT a SINGLE words from HER mouth is TRUE!!
I dun understand why she treated me this way..wat did I do wrong..

She was like so nice to me whether we go out..I treated her as a frenz who is hard to comeby..
Yet I realised all this..I realised she actualli dun like me...told pple bad things abt me...wanting pple to hate me too..yet on her side, she asked me out..but tell pple I find her 1st..
I guess she won't know how hurt am I when I heard all the things she said abt me...

How sad I was...
Maybe I shouldn't...
Maybe I couldn't....
Maybe this is the end....
I wouldn't know....
Still...May God Bless Her..


5 comments:

‡®e¥né‡ said...

booboobbooooo!!!!

dandan...™ said...

ya...booo is an encouragement right?

‡®e¥né‡ said...

yeh! boo is a kind of encouragement! heheee
boo!!!boo!!!boo!!!

dandan...™ said...

dun bullshit lahz!! booboo..is those noise make during certain session rite?

‡®e¥né‡ said...

wahahaha fool!!! fool!!!
bleahz!