Friday, December 17, 2004

Christmas

hohoho..Merry Christmas..

Friends ard me already start asking me how to I celebrate my christmas. My brain goes into a blank suitation..I only know I will celebrate my christmas with my good friend, Rachel.
We might go clubbing..we might not..we might chill out at home..maybe we simply go swimming..who know..
Anyway, Christmas is still a week from now..dunwan to have any planning lahz..
Me ahz..end of year, start to slack slack slack..no mood to work..how wor..sleepy everyday....

oh..wait.. i see a handsome young guy at my clinic..droolz..
haha..
I am back..I went to check his particular..aiyahz..he's seeing colon..not my room de..so disappointed..
He's tall, tanned, big size but born in 1985..
Too young.
Xiao di di la..
I go and peep on him le...bye ......

No comments: