Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Doctor or ah beng?

All along I tot doctors are those high class one..dun speak hokkien..dun talk singlish..very SI WEN and well spoken types..

Haha...Wrong ley! All wrong!

One particular sunny beautiful afternoon, I was attending to a doctor in Plastic Generic Clinic . We were supposed to press the queue no for patient to take note its their turn to see us. So we pressed for this no 1445 for one particular lady and we waited but no one came into the room. So I went out to call for her name but no response. My doctor tried to call too afraiding the patient can't hear my voice. (maybe lahz..hehe) It was still the same. All the other patients from other clinic stared at us blankly which made us look like dumb dumb. By the way, this particular doctor is only 27 yrs old. A not-so-bad guy born in 1977. (smiling to myself tot...)

We proceeded to see the patient after her and we called her again but no reply too. This went on until 4plus. There's a knock on our door standing there a fierce lady shouting at me saying," Nurse ah, you miss my queue no ley! My appointment time is at 2.45pm. Now is already 4.30pm." She went on and on. I explained we did call her but she just won't stop her nagging.

So I told her to wait and I asked my doctor. My this born in 1977 doctor threw his case sheet on the table and shouted,"chee bye!" loudly. Can you picture the reaction of my cute round face? I moved myself away from him slowly. Shock!! shock!!

I think he did realised I got a shock. He lowered down his volume and asked me to call for the patient.
Wat an experience dat day.
But I enjoyed assisting to this doctor. He's nice..I mean..he's not bad..
The most saddest thing is ..he's married....

No comments: