Thursday, November 18, 2004

I finally realised..

I haf been working for a few days le..hmm...I realised wat kind of job I'm looking for..This is the one..I enjoyed serving those patients..assisting them to the fullest with my wonderful care and concern deep from my heart..hehe

Its really a community serve job which I don't feel that I'm working..more like..hmm..going to a place to have fun and let people make my day..

Maybe I just start where I can't find the stress yet..as times go by, I will get to know more and more about my job..and who know..I might go into Nursing..and get myself a Diploma in it and become a Staff Nurse!! My dream lahz..dun bother about me lahz as I always change my mind..Coz I am still a "ART" person.. ahem..I love ARTS...

Since I start on this job..i haven't been online..Guys, I misses u all so much..but I simply just don't have the time to really chat like before..after a long day at work..I am half dead when reach home and sleep around 10plus..which mean i don't have time to go exercise too..hahaha

Don't be surprise to see me become fatter.. =)
Anyway, I don't mind at all..coz I want guys to like me bcoz of my character not LOOKs..tot I dun haf anyway.. bleahz..

Merry Christmas In advance in case I didn't update my blog until den...
Stay Cool Guys..muackz..

No comments: