Thursday, November 11, 2004

Games..

Dat day I was chatting with an irc friend regarding Love matters... coz me shi lian le...feeling quite sad dat particular day.
He was saying I chosed the wrong player in my game.. Actually is..I played game too easily without reading the manual. I should have sit aside, read the manual carefully before I start playing the game..
At times, I want to continue playing with my board of game..but the player just play it without heart and parted the game without me getting prepare..Or rather, I jumped into this particular game and found out I dunno how to play and left the player staring at the board of game sadly..
Maybe this is the way game goes..
some give up easily, some play it recklessly, some play it with wholehearted, some simply play many games at one time?
I tell myself, I am not gg to join a game just becoz someone invite me to.. Losing the game hurts...its really hurt..
The last game I haf: The player said he's not ready for game yet!
So why beginning he invited to his board of game?
Nahz..Fun to see me devote myself into the game and he happily brush off his chess and said bye bye..
Recently, there's a guy I knw him through friend during clubbing..he's been inviting me to his board of game..but I guess I won't want to play this game..I am scare of playing games le..

So Guys, how urs game with ur player? ?
Give me some advices on Love Matters pls..I am lost...............................................................

No comments: