Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Halloween..

This yr was the 1st time I celebrated Halloween! It was so fun dancing myself away when stoopig FIGHTS actually happened... That scene was so remarkable !! Dat fellow juz took up a chair and threw it at another guy! WOW!! My eyes were wide open staring at them..haha..FIGHTS..Childish enuff but guess its nice to haf extra programme for a Halloween Nitez. No one really dress up for the Nitez, so different when I heard friends saying about Zouk~ Mani of them dressed up "beautiful" enuff to scare people off..haha..Guess its kinda of FUN too.

We have this planning for next yr Halloween! Dressing up 11 of us, 1 as Priest and the 10 as zombies..with a bell..ring ring ring jumping into ZOUK..sounded interesting hor..

I learnt a New WORD too. SARONG GERS! which explaint as, those GERS who go for ANG MOHS only. Hehe.. why ahz? Wat so interesting abt ang mohs? eh..bigger? haha.. or they are durable?? Should u guys find out for me and solve my question marks?? *Bleah*

No comments: