Friday, November 12, 2004

Application for the Position of Patient Service Asst..

Wow..its so amazing..I finally found a JOB!!
You can't imagine how happy I was when I recieved the call from NUH..

She said," Morning Joanne, this is calling from NUH. We're offering you the position of PSA and can you start work on Tuesday...." I wasn't listening anymore..hehe..I was already flooding up into the air at dat moment..too happy to actually pay attention to wat she trying to tell me..until she said," Do you have anything to ask me?" Den my soul came back...hhahaha..

I actualli smsed alot of my friends telling them the good news! Too happy le lahz.. dun blame me to those I did actually sms u!~

Oh my God! I tot I blow up the interview when they said,"You have ur Hp no with us rite?"...I said," Yes. Its written on my resume." And they actually said,"Thanks for coming."

I called my best friend immediately after the interview..I told her every questions they shot at me..and I was inside the interview room for 45mins..My best friend said chance of getting is high..but I just lack of the confident..BUT ...BUT hor.. I DID IT!!

Too excited..so sorry.. Bleahz..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne,

Congrads !! :)


keypoint