Friday, September 15, 2006

You again!

Look Sir!
Now not only me feel that you're watching me, even ur own dept colleagues also think so.
My movement is like CCTV by you....

Mr. XXX : How r u?
dan : Fine.. haiz..
Mr. XXX : My boss seem to be very observous towards ur movement ar?
dan : yalor. U heard it right? I never come work ytd, he also ask where am I. Why never come. Who sign my MC form..."
Mr. XXX : He also funny. Why he wan to meddle into your things? Want u to report to him also ar?
dan : I dunno la. ....."

Sir,
I'm earning a living only.
I'm not a student.
Please don't behave like a principal.
I feel so back to school.
Reporting my attendance.
Handing in my homework.
Days u ask me what am I doing..
Days u said abt me pressing suppliers when I'm just doing my job.
Argh, I'm going crazy if this continues..

Maybe I shall leave after my bonus.
Maybe I shall tolerate til I become mad.
leave me alone please?
Some said because you like me dat's why u demand so much from me..
some said maybe he just like to disturb me..
whatever it is... please... don't torture me!!

No comments: