Monday, September 04, 2006

Wubai!! I love you!!!!

Went for the Wubai Concert last Saturday 02.09.2006 at Singapore Expo!
You will never understand how I feel if you never go!!
He's simply so handsome, so cool!! Love him so much!!!
You will never feel the same as me if you never see him in live concert!!




Imagine thousands & thousands of his fans screamed so loudly for him!! Stepping their foots, just to get Wubai on stage!! No matter how the papers said his standard is not so good for the night, I still feel he's the BEST!! Singing my all-time favorite songs!! Oh, I really enjoyed it to the fullest!! I really never get enough of him.. so sad its ended so fast..

Believe me...mean believing his charm on stage as a rock singer! Believing the tickets spent on him will never go down the drain! And You will know the what's wrong with me liking him!

Wubai Rockz!

4 comments:

F¡яєвџяN said...

chang zhe yue more power right?!

dandan...™ said...

No NO No...WUBAI DEN POWERFUL!!
Mostly were WUBAI FANS to the concert, just like me! hehehe..

Old Beng said...

Me missed this concert but watched the last concert he had in Singapore, power!!!

Anonymous said...

u were there??????

Uncle 500 is better. More Attitude.

More ROCK! wahahha