Friday, September 22, 2006

2 years old Birthday!

Time flies..
This place has been tolerating my sorrows, sharing my happiness as well as sadness for 2 years already..

At times, I do sit down infront of my pc reading my own past posts...
To recall what happened to me in the past..
To see myself grow up in a way..

I get real emotional at a period of time.. I guess this is me ba.. til now, I'm still the same..
still as emotional, sensitive..

Remember the past 2 years.......
dandan was really crazy over someone down there before..but now, she doesn't even bother to talk to him..
This teaches me something..
No matter how much u like or love a person, after he/she hurt ur heart, leaving u alone in sadness & loneiness.. time cures u..
Cos time cures me too, leaving me only memories but no more love, no more hurt..

dandan also remembered the fun moments with irresistible grppyz..especially taking those crappy photos at the void desk.. so much so much fun & laughters being noted down in my blog..
A memory to hold on til I grow old..

when dandan read back, she also realised alot of thoughts of her in the past..
smiling to herself..dat's her, in the past 2 yrs.

Mabbe another year passes, I find myself writing totally different thingy on my blog?

5 comments:

Richard said...

Happy anniversary! Two years is quite an achievement in the blogging world, so many fade away after a few weeks.

Writing down our memories and feelings is a great way to see how we have gorwn and changed. All too often we say we will remember something and then forget - it is nice to have these permanent memories.

dandan...™ said...

I also think so...permanent memories..
=)
how wonderful when u see days of urs happy, sad or even angry..

so you must keep writing too..

dandan...™ said...

opps..sorry..
have used another blog id to leave comment.. its me still, dandan..

Old Beng said...

2 years!!!! Me only coming 1 year tomorrow.

Happy anniversary and do write more and more and more and more.....

NA said...

Hi Dandan,

Something you say caught my attention.

"No matter how much u like or love a person, after he/she hurt ur heart, leaving u alone in sadness & loneiness.. time cures u"

I cannot agree more. Used to like this special someone so much that when things din work out for us, I plunge into a deep pit for dunno how long.

Yet today, I can look at her wedding shoot pic and bless her wholeheartedly.

Time can really heal one's once broken heart.

Best Regards,
Kurakat