Wednesday, June 07, 2006

If.....

Q: if I was born as a guy, what will I be doing now?
A: Maybe flirting around, having lotz and lotz of flings.. if I'm a guy la...

Q: If I have a million, how will I spend it?
A: Hmm.. a million is how much ley, never see this amount of money in my life before ley..
But can dream about it.. buy a car (MARCH), buy a flat to rent out, buy lotz and lotz of clothes!!! haha..
so excited!

Q: If I live in rome?
A: wow.. wow... wow... wow....... I will be a christian!!!

Q: If I take part in superband?
A: hahhaaaa.. siao liao.. People all run away..

Q: If I'm a meinu?
A: This is a nice dream.. heez

Q: If I own a company?
A: I'm surely a nasty boss!

Q: If I don't need to work and able to enjoy life, what will I do?
A: I will go round the world...travelling....travelling.....travelling.....

Q: If I know I have cancer, what will I do?
A: Maybe cry and cry and cry..and get depression and die even more early den the expected date..

Q: If I continue to if if if, what will happen next?
A: My boss will see what I'm doing and kanna sack! haha.. Back to work le.... Zzzzzzz

7 comments:

Robin CHAN said...

haha.. "if" is definitely a word for hope, dream and fantasy..

dandan...™ said...

Yap..
I do agreed..
If I don't agree, I wun say IF already..
heez

Anonymous said...

if if if... hmm... the word 'if' in my case usually leads to more self-contradictions...

-The just started to self hating Ah Piao

Mockingbird said...

Keep your feet your ground and keep reaching for the stars :)

dandan...™ said...

Lau Hero,
LOlz.. Look stunt? wow...never think so much..
ok lah.. I be realistic la..den I wun ki siao liao..

Ah Piao,
dun disturb disturb, later I slap u ahz!

mickell,
cannot reach ley...how?

Anonymous said...

why slap me? i never disturb wat.
heh heh...

lai, kiss kiss...
*muakz*

hiak hiak

-The hum sup Ah Piao

dandan...™ said...

Bo pain pain..see lor..dun slap him..he alwiz kiss kiss...
Zzzzz

hum sup ah piao, piak u ahz!