Friday, June 02, 2006

How life goes..



Have you ever realise, a picture do carry feeling behind it, depending on the perspective of how we look at life..



Try doing so... and you bound to have mixed feelings after really pause for awhile to admire the beauty of each picture..



And I believe each individual will have different thinking over the same picture..dat's why we are different..unique in our own ways..



Is the way we look at life correctly?



Are you a cheerful person?



Too emotional?



Sometimes in life, maybe we should slow down and admire some stuffs around us..think about it..



and the level of appreciation will definitely be different..

At least, this is how I feel..

3 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Indeed, we should count our blessings each day instead of focusing on what we don't have :)

Richard said...

I think it is critical to stop and think about everything around us. Stop and smell the roses, as they say.

But ... sometimes, I wish I could stop doing that and just accept things as they come without analyzing them al the time.

You have some nice pictures. I really like the 1st and 3rd (field and sunrise or sunset pver a lake), but that is not surprising, I really like the nature. f course, living 3 years in the country cured me of any romantic ideas (mosquitoes and black flies - mostly :-)

Robin CHAN said...

Nice pics