Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sick again..

Sick these few days.. having fever, cough, flu.... since last thursday..
Terrible feeling...



Was on MC on last sat & monday...
Finally ytd went back to work but was told to go home for more rest.. coz I was sneezing all the way and as a virus carrier, I shouldn't be der to result more patients....
So as instructed, I went home and rest..



Weird condition I've..
I feel better in the day and feel very terrible at night..
dunno wat kinda of sickness is dat... plus my baby Fabian kicking me so hard... nearly scream out shouting for help..
Luckily my hubby is der for me~



And well, today is Children Day!
As a teacher, I've to prepare gifts. =(
I spent $70 over just on the kids' pressies!
How fortunate it is to be children........



Kinda of miss my students now..
Looking forward to see them tmr and hope they like those pressies I bought for them~



Happy Children Day!~

No comments: