Saturday, October 11, 2008

His career path..

This is the 1st weekend I spend alone without him..
Miserable feeling I've. My world seem to stop without him by my side.



Until just, I broke down again and cried. And it's for nothing!
Been too emotional again..
I don't like myself being like this, but seem so uncontrollable.



I wondered when he used to work in retail hours year back, how did I survive through? Or rather, I still haven't prepare myself well to accept to live alone this time round..



It's too far too lonely for me...
I misses his laughter, his jokes and his everything now.
He's still sleeping when I go work, I'm asleep when he's back home. I tried waiting for him, yet too tired for me to tide through especially when I'm preggie now.



I know he don't feel good too but going back to F&B is the only choice he could make now, for the sake of our family..



Sometimes I'm thinking how wonderful it will be if I'm rich. We don't have to slog our lives just to make a living..
But to me, rich is not equal to happiness.. But money is a problem lead to happiness as well.
Confusion!



I guess this is life.
For preparing the arrival of our bundle of joy, we have to work hard...
For our next generation better upbringing, we have to sacrifice..
Just like how our parents love me and give me energy to live on till today..


How I wish I never grow up..
Weirdo life cycle.......

No comments: