Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Instance feeling at dat moment....

My thought on 15.02.2008...

It is very hard for two different person to grow up differently to live together as a family..

It is even harder to get your other half to know what you are thinking about... They will never know how you feel, what you are sad with, worry about, unless you tell them..

It is the hardest to love someone just base on believing love, as love itself is not strong enough to maintain a relationship.. there are too many unknown factors ahead the road that we could not see...

And den, my thought on 17.02.2008..

It is not very wise for me to think so much while the thing is not as I think..

I should not presume what I think he is and then he is so.. bcoz I'm not him..

I know, he do care about me.

Yes, I still love him as much, increase day by day now...

I promise him I will never let my emotional go wild..

Yes, I promise..

No comments: