Friday, February 29, 2008

Early Birthday Pressie

Today I recieved an early birthday pressie from hubby!!
And dat is a PSP!! A gift I love it so much!~
Of coz, I've to thank hubby for buying me a PSP of white color which I like + a pink pouch!! =D

Actually I didn't expect he will bought me one.. coz he did mentioned I'm a grown up already still want to play PSP which mean he find me childish playing it.. (Used to borrow from cousin/bro)

Who knows, he surprised me with one.. no wonder he asked me what color I like..

When he asked me which color I prefer, I was thinking I want a pink one coz my bro has a black one, his gf a purple one, my small cousin a white one, another cousin a blue one... but in the end I still prefer the white one, so I told him,"if me, I will buy a white one..."

And I'm so touched he remembered what I said.. heez.. dat's why I said.. I love my hubby so much...

I still remember he was always the first one to give me pressie for my birthday..
Year 2006, he gave me a Mp3 Player.. (Spoilt now)
Year 2007, dat was a Nokia Hp N7373 (Sold)
Year 2008, A PSP I love (In my hand now) hahahhahaa

Thanks him for giving me all the wonderful birthday pressiess!~ And not forgetting other gifts for other festivals!!~

Thanks for making me feel important to u in ur life!~
I love you, hubby!!~

No comments: