Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thought of the day..

Read through my own blog and realised dat I've been blogging for 3 years plus...

It is not a long journey of my life during these 3 years plus, but the miracle event happened..
Like I fall sick, having thyroid, I met a few guys, got involved into relationship and found the precious one.. I even got into different career and experienced different aspects of life..

I gain and lost alot..
In life, what do we ask for... if you're to ask me, I will pray for good health and love.
Love from parents, friends, spouse, etc.. If I'm not able to have a good health, I wun be able to enjoy the love from them... and den, to some pple, they tot money do wonder.. true. but money can't find u true love, money can't buy u good health. To me, money is really secondary.

I know my parents' love for me.. I know the care and concern they bring to me..
I greatly thanks them for bringing me up and give me education and educate me on human rights and wrongs. From young, mum will teach me not to steal, not to bully as such..
I'm thankful I've them in my life...

I'm having lots of difficulites right now.. the new job doesn't fit well for me, my health is still a hassle.. but I know I nid to relaz and let things meddle in a way.. Perhaps I shall listen to my hubby, juz tender and look for another one.. (he said not to affect my health as I can't really get stress up.) My parents agree.. and as for me, I shall see and monitor den I will have the key to the doubt...

Like I always says, hope things to be better...

1 comment:

Richard said...

I hope you will find a good job, one which fulfills you.

I still think you should consider art (I still remember the decoration you did on your brother's helmet a while back).

Hope your health gets better too.