Monday, April 23, 2007

Irresistible Grppyz..

Hmm.. suddenly tot of my irresistible grppyz.. it's been a long time since we all of us meet up..

Still remember the last time with only hui, guoxing and me, last wed.. (think so..)

Buddy: too xinfu with her baby xuan.. so as her childhood friend me, decided to let her have some loving time spend with her baby xuan and withness the growing up process.. will try to date her out, if she's free to meet me!!

Huihui: Too busy with her work, hardly talk nor meet up, even last wed meet up was a unplanned one. Just because I was at Orchard, so I tried my luck to date her.. (Actually Buddy was the 1st one I try dating, but she wan to go home and see her baby xuan.. so sweet...

Guoxing: Last time I saw him, he looked fine.. still working as a delivery grocery driver + electrican... so hope he could find a gf soon...

Qaa: hmm.. this person.. I also dunno hw is him.. just knew that recently his granny passed away...

Jj: See her almost everyday.. of coz at times we do have misunderstanding.. but we will clarify and we will be fine..
Maybe change of job will be better as not to affect friendship in a way.. of coz major thought is I cannot stand my boss..

See when... I shalll organize 1 meeting event..
Hope to see them soon!!!!

No comments: