Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ARGHZ!! SICKENING BIG ONE!

Early in the morning, I was busy like hell as one of the Superintendent come back from Shanghai Site Office to do Visa permit application..

So the moment I step into the office, I was already handling this supt. To liaise my Crewing Dept to book Hotel for him for our Staff Rate, collect Allowance, etc..

And once the BIG ONE stepped into the office, he had a talk with the Supt. and there he goes..
"BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....."!! And this time, it's really bothering my ear! I feel so frustrated! I feel work so hard for nothing, and I believe if I dun blog now, I will go crazy.

Just now he was just standing infront of me. lecturing his long story, I just knock my head and walked away! This is all due to, I CAN'T STAND THIS BIG ONE ANYMORE!!!!!!!

I just dun understand, I'm the one with him in the office, yet he never bother to ask me why this matter happened and believe pple in site office and take it as it is my fault!

WELL DONE!


ARGHZ.. I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER HIM AND LET HIM AFFECT MY LIFE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Don't take it personally and don't dwell on it.

dandan...™ said...

Trying hard at dat moment..
Now, feeling perfectly stupid..
couldn't make decision to leave or nt...
how......
save me.....