Friday, January 12, 2007

Sandwiches club @ Ktv session again..

Ktv last night. 11.01.07..
also a yr old, Joey has been with us...

Attendance....
Mint E, Angel, Jj, me, Joey, Eng Hong, Xiang, and a new colleague..
Absentee....
Patrick Foo & Granny Wong..

A fun night singing.. "第一天" with some fools taking videos of us singing.. actually not us la, the main focus is Jj.. as she is too crazy to be true!
Fun fun fun!!

Taken alot of pics as usual..
and Joey said..,"next time go ktv must bring camera, so the 4 girls will concentrate playing with the camera and I will have more songs to sing.."
See..this kinda of man.. no no.. this kinda of ah gua.. too weak to be true la..

Next stunt..
Our Mint E..
Famous overnight for her hyper fast action of sitting down! This stunt nid action speak louder den word! Got chance, try to react the scene and post up the video to laugh again!

Next...................
A song of "醉英雄" made the 全场 high to the max!!
Powerful Hokkien song!!
Horay for "醉英雄" !!!

And well..
Harmony, peace and prosperous for all of us!!
Huggiez Sandwiches Club++

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh Heh. Meinu~
long time no see, lai, kiss kiss

guess can remove me from ur neighbour list. heh heh. since i just moved out... sick and tired of life, it just blows, my family is crappy, but nice to know you as a 'friend' if you ever consider me one. :D

eh... i guess i should try to cut down on drinks. anyway, ciao.

-Ah Piao

dandan...™ said...

Ah Piao,
Of coz u r my friend la.. so where u move to? alone?
family are afterall family although they're abit naggy...

And if u rem, I'm moving too, soon.

And Yes! Pls cut down on your alchol and pass me a bottle of martell when u r free to meet me!
haha..

Neighbour Piao, really long time no see u le! Now Macdonald also no more le.. why our neighbourhood become like this??

No fastfoods, no life!!

Anonymous said...

Shifted to woodlands, alone. rented a room and shifted my 42" screen to keep myself blind in the room afterwork.

hmm.. stop buying martell for a while. No time for hangovers, work rather busy. hahaha.

Yeah, noticed that they've took down Macdonald's. So I'm wondering where else to chill out in the middle of the night.

-Ah Piao