Thursday, January 11, 2007

Let's see!

Rather busy recently..
Plus down with flu, cough and sore throat since last thurs...
recovery of 90% now..

Feeling so restless .. already 2 weeks of this feeling....

Let's see what is my new year, new revolution.....
..
mabbe...
hmm..
to gain the greatest achievement!
but.. wat kinda of achievement I also dunno...

bonus letter haben receive yet.. =/
neck really long long le....

Drafting a proper budget planner to manage my monies spending area.
*monies alwiz not enuff* that's why dandan said, spend within budget..
but.. say easier den done...

and well.....
I WANT BONUS IN MY BANK LA!

ok..
me rebound my hair last month!
Dyed my hair as well...
Bought a shampoo... a hair protection cream..
spent S$208.00/ in together...
+super good bargain!

and den....
Played mahjong for .. 3 nights? ^last weeks 2 days holiday ma...
And I lost S$160/.
=(

Watched "A night at the museum"
Great Interesting Movie...

and what else......
hmm.. oh and dat movie was after so so so so so long dat I finally watched a movie with someone special..

also... met up with ex-bf few days ago.
Put on weight.
Sign of good life, just like me!

Last month was alway on the phone sms-ing with another ex-bf, which caused some unhappy moment with my special someone.. so stopped le lor..
no more sms... =(

den last night, I was being called "胖胖" again by my special someone!
Feel like killing him, poke my fingers into his eyes, dig his noses and make him SCREAM FOR HELP!!!
Angry x 3

.. now, 10.30am, dated 11/01/07, I'm hungry!!
Just gobbled down a "time-out" at 10.25am... but still hungry...
I really don't need to think about dieting already..
let my body be.. let my fats remain..
"fats in my body, I promise I wun chase u away anymore.......let's live in harmony and peace..."

ok.
here for the day.
aeroplane flight @ 10.35am to smoking area!
BYEz..

No comments: