Monday, March 13, 2006

My 1st Birthday Present!

I received the 1st birthday present today!!
heez..so touched..
It was sent by post to my company...
I was so touched dat I keep smiling to myself when I opened the present..
And the present made me smile every more..
Its a Mp3 Player I alway want to owe one..
It's so amazing he remembered I wanted a Mp3 Player..and he bought me one for my birthday!

A very big thanks to him although he don't read my blog!!
Appreciate alot lot lots.....
Thank thank thankz...
heez..
Love it so much... +_+

11 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Thy MP3 shall be 1st of many happy returns :)

‡®e¥né‡ said...

awwwww so sweetttt!!!
who's the guy?! haha

dandan...™ said...

Heez..yalor..so sweet..

Old Beng said...

Happy belated birthday, hope you have a good birthday.

When meeting me and my cha-bo-lang for makan?

dandan...™ said...

belated? hehez..Old beng, my birthday havent come yet ley...

Hmm..this month rather busy..how abt mid april?

Old Beng said...

Oh yeah, 16 March hor, sotong me.

一隻熊 said...

Happy Birthday to Eggie in adv.. :)

dandan...™ said...

thanks all...
=)

Richard said...

Happy Birthday dandan!

"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves." - May L. Becker

"Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come." - Lucy Larcom

dandan...™ said...

Really very thankful for all the wishes..So far, it was my memorable birthday this year! Getting so many wishes from friends & friends & friends!!!
=)
Thanks thanks thanks!!!

dandan...™ said...

cockroach, for a moment, I tot u r my friend hoping I like the gift u gave me..but reading your blog knowing u haf a tooth ache while non of my friend haf it..so I know not..
I really LOVE the gift alotz!!!