Friday, March 17, 2006

B'day b'day of dandan!!

This year 2006... for the 1st time I feel like a princess, feel being loved by so mani pple around me.. feel so happy dat I nearly cry...

Here my Birthday Presents!! heez..

B'day Cake from Irresistible Grppyz!! Strawberry Shortcake!! Very Yummyz~~


My Melody Butter Cake by My dearest Colleague, Tiffany!!
There was a small Mango Cake by my another colleague, Christina too...but ate it up, forgetting to take photo 1st...

Presents presents presents!!! PINK Roses!! Love it so much!! Mp3 Player!!
This box looks so nice right..but the stuffs inside are stupid lor...................
See!! stupid rite? Juz becoz I like to eat 'em doesn't mean I wan 'em as my B'day Present lor...but there was a hidden present la.. its ANGBAO!! heez.. I juz simply love my friends so much... dunno how to express my gratitudez lah..

This book is given by Sandy!! heez..she know I love to read chinese book!!

A very Pink Pink bag by Christina!! I love it but dunno why my friends laff at it til one of 'em actually laff til cry when he made silly joke abt this bag.....



A B'day card by one of my guy friend! Hmm..kinda of touched when he actually draw...haha..though its look.....ok lah..

This card was given by Sandy!heez..she's juz so sweet!!

Lastly, really thanks those who remembered my birthday & wish me happy B'day by sms!! Its the thoughts dat count.......
I will remembered this year b'day for life!!

3 comments:

Elydia said...

Wa... they r really sweet... Happy Belated Birthday!! ;)

Richard said...

Glad to hear you had a super day!

Mockingbird said...

Looks like you had a smashingly bountiful birthday! :D Happy belated birthday! :D