Friday, July 18, 2008

Good news ?

well, just recieved a news from mum.

To me, it is a good news, but seem to be it is a bad news to him and I don't know why is it so.
But what worries me now is.... will the good news vanish and become bad news again?

Hope not.. my daddy don't like her, coz she's rude.
simple. she greet no one and yes, NO ONE!

Oh yeah, basically NO ONE LIKE HER EXCEPT HIM AND HER FRIENDS.
I mean this is not becoz she's nasty or what, just that she cannot fit into our family culture and yes, u know it, they WILL DIVORCE if they get MARRY, which I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO HIM!

Mummy used to say NO CHOICE. She don't like her as well but bcoz he like her so she tolerate EVERYTHING. Even to buy foods home just for her! I DON'T FEEL GOOD! My mummy is NOT A MAID.

Forget it if they still want to be together as it is their freedom to do so but I really hope HE WILL NOT REGRET AND SHE WON'T NOT REGRET TOO AS SHE SAID BEFORE SHE CAN FIND SOMEONE BETTER DEN HIM........

Leave everything to FATE, dat's why I can say for now.

No comments: