Friday, May 25, 2007

Resignation Letter

I really did think properly and realised: -
1. I've nothing to make me come work
2. I really do not like the management
3. Pay is low for the job scope given
4. No job Prospect
5. Colleagues left one by one

I guess its enuff to actually hand in my resignation letter today, and late day will be 22nd June..
Hopefully the new job will come in to be good or... I continue to find a better prospect job..
Although I've been here for quite a short period, '05 to present til now..
But the heart somehow left, long ago..

No matter what, wish my boss all the best!~

3 comments:

dandan...™ said...

Thanks for welcoming randomly..
=)

Devil_Angel said...

Heex... as long as u think that what u do is rite... then just go ahead... i will support u!!! all the best da jie jie

Richard said...

I wish you luck in finding a more fulfilling and rewarding path in life.