Monday, October 23, 2006

Performance Appraisal

My boss asked me to print out "Performance Appraisal Form"...
and I'm getting nervous....
Last yr I did so badly for my appraisal.. guess this yr will be gone case again...

God bless me..
For all the hard work I put in, pls let me have a good appraisal this year..
Increment, bonus... all depend on you already!

In life, there's alot of things I can't compare..
some pple slack through their works, some pple gathered around and chit-chat..
yet bonus & increment were damn good for them...

some job scopes are simple and easy... so called relax..
yet they earned much more den me..

I know I said I dunwan to compare and here I'm comparing..
No choice.. life and reality make me this way..

There's no way or excuses for me to think positive!!
Just hope.. God bless me!

4 comments:

NA said...

The feeling is mutual.
Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

Good luck :)

dandan...™ said...

=) hopefully Good luck...............

Mockingbird said...

Amen. God bless you.