Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Complain la, You Fool!

Complain & complain & complain!!
I dun get these people at all!
What they want from me?
Siao liao si bo?
Or plainly Bo liao?
Nothing to do har?

What I wear bother u meh?
You just do your job well which is good enough liao!
Complain about my dress-code for wat?
Very happy to see me being arrow right?

Although I cannot say 100% you are the one who complain me!
But I know my guess is 99.9999% lor.

wahlau! Now HR want me to wear blazer, wear office skirt, which is SUIT!
They think I manager position or what?
Siao si bo!

Giving me uniform allowance har?
Think suit cheap ar?
Argghhzz..
Buay Tahan one lor.
Fool!!

5 comments:

Old Beng said...

Since when your company got attire code?

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

har? your company in that area need suit meh?

hahaha anyway i also kaobeh about that.... i not a manager but have to wear suits too..

knn.... no allowances too :P

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

anyway u wanna cheap suits, try OAMC. or iora...bo bian...those look better.

dandan...™ said...

Old beng, dat's why la.. they said I'm a VP's P.A. Must wear more formal.
Imagine all wear t-shirt, I wear suit, funny si bo?

spinnee,
iora also exp.. =( No budget ley..

Richard said...

As unfair as it is, presentation is very important. Personally, I prefer to focus on the substance, but that is not teh way the world works. Programmers (like me) and engineers are pretty lucky, we can be pretty casual in our dress - although my wife insists I dress better. sigh. So no more jeans and t-shirts, and running shoes with holes.